|This NVR is suitable for introducing high-definition Ip surveilance solution, and it's also the best product if you simply want to upgrade your CCTV system to IP system without re-cabling. The existing CCTV system cabling could be used for IP system upgrade.|
This NVR could be used as a control center to control and monitor up to 12 network cameras [ONVIF supported] connected to this NVR locally or remotely, and also get the ability of image storage for evidentiary recording and data backup. To have the best monitoring and recording images, this NVR supports full HD image display and real-time record per channel.
|This NVR could be used as a control center to control and monitor up to 12 network cameras (ONVIF supported) connected to this NVR locally or remotely, and also get the ability of image storage for evidentiary recording and data backup. To extend the storage, a SATA interface is built in for external disk array connection. To have the best monitoring and recording images, this NVR supports full HD image display and real-time record per channel.|
1. High Resolution RecordingsNVST NVH307 and Megapixel IP camera solution enables you to upgrade your surveillance system easily, which brings you clear images for video recording and playback.
2. Easy Upgrade to IP Surveillance SystemTo help users upgrade analog signals to digital signals, we have adopted Plug & Play technology to simplify network configurations in three steps. As a result, it is easy to set up as CCTV products.
3. Full HD Display TV Video OutNVST NVH307 supports 1920x1080 REAL Full HD display, giving the best image quality on LCD / LED monitors to view.
4. Multi-platform Remote AccessTo access a single IP device, you may use iPhone or Android mobile devices with “EagleEyes”; To access 4, 9, 16 IP devices at a time, you may use iPad with “EagleEyes HD-Plus".
5. Smart RecordingThis function enables users to adjust video resolutions to optimize the recording efficiency of HDD. At normal time, AVH312 / 312L supports QVGA; while an event occurs, it will perform Megapixel recording to get the best with picture quality as evidence.
6. High Compatibility and Offsite BackupNVST NVH307 supports mainstream IP camera in the market to enhance users’ demands for our NVR. It can also serve as a NAS for offsite backup via Internet.
|Video Input||One LAN port (Up to 12 Channels with a 12-port hub)|
|Video Output Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|HDD Storag||Up to two 3TB HDDs|
|USB Ports||Two on the front panel: |
one for video backup to USB flash drive, and another for NVR control via a USB mouse
|IR Remote Control||YES|
|Internet port||10Mbps / 100Mbps|
|Video Compression Format||H.264|
|Local / Remote Display Mode||6 / 12CH|
|Local / Remote Playback Mode||6CH|
|Recording Mode||Manual / Event / Alarm / Schedule|
|Recording Throughput||12CH Mode||Up to 360 IPS @ 720 x 480, 32 Mbps|
Up to 120 IPS @ 1280 x 720, 32 Mbps
* Recording @ 1280 x 1024 or higher is only allowed for CH1
|I6CH Mode||Up to 180 IPS @ 720 x 480, 32 Mbps|
Up to 180 IPS @ 1280 x 720, 32 Mbps
Up to 90 IPS @ 1920 x 1080, 32 Mbps
|Quick Search||Time / Motion / Alarm|
|Security||Multiple user access levels with password|
|Remote Access||(1) Internet Explorer on Windows operating system|
(2) EagleEyes on iPhone, iPad & Android mobile devices
|Power Source (±10%)||DC 19V / 2.1A|
|Operating Temperature||50°F~104°F (10°C ~ 40°C)|
|Dimensions (mm)||375(W) × 68(H) × 264.8(D)|
|Minimum PC Browsing Requirements||• Pentium 4 CPU 1.3 GHz or higher, or equivalent AMD|
• 256 MB RAM
• AGP graphics card, Direct Draw, 32MB RAM
• Windows 7, Vista & XP, DirectX 9.0 or later
• Internet Explorer 7.x or later
|Peripherals||(1) EoC converter; (2) HDMI Extender; (3) Video Server|